This is a video with commentary from random people at The House of Eternal Return in Santa Fe, NM—people trying to explain their experience of the exhibit.
I have never seen anything like this before, ever… Maybe in dreams. Maybe if I were the original Alice in Wonderland and fell through the rabbit hole. Maybe that would be something like this?
– It is like a million different dimensions in one building.
– It is like a Salvador Dali painting
– Like a really trippy video game in real life
– I don’t think I have ever had an experience like this, in all my time
– There is just so many things and so many things to touch, to look at to take in…
– It is interactive, its a story
– I want to dig into the story, there’s a lot going on there
– There are different levels of experience depending on your degree of consciousness
– There are no words
– I cannot describe it
– Colorful, playful, for kids and adults
For more information: https://meowwolf.com/
If you have questions about immersive art experiences or experiential marketing concepts contact BeCore today! They’d love to partner with you!